회원메뉴

Menu

HOME   Learn   Korean movies
Korean movies

(Easy-ch5-2) I have to live longer to know what love is.

페이지 정보

작성자관리자 댓글 0건 조회 1,099회 작성일 19-06-18 18:24

본문

- Korean script -

셋 다 무사히 밖으로 나오지만 군인들에게 포위된다. 탈영병이 견우를 인질로 잡고 협박하자 군인은 탈영병과 견우를 향해 총을 쏜다.

그녀: 안 돼요!! 잠깐만, 쏘지 마세요! 탈영병 아저씨 아니 오빠! 애인이 마음 변했다고 그랬죠? 정말 애인을 사랑했어요? 스스로한테 물어보세요. 내가 보기엔 아닌 것 같아요! 정말 사랑한다면 사랑하는 사람 놓아줄 줄도 알아야 돼요. 그렇지 않으면 사랑한 게 아니에요... 사랑하지도 않는 사람이 남한테 시집 좀 가면 어때요? 그만하세요... 그리고 당당하게 부대로 돌아가세요! 오빠 같은 사람은 사랑이 뭔 지 더 알아야 돼요! 사랑이 뭔지 더 알려면 우리 모두 더 살아가야 된다구요!
탈영병: 아 씨 X. 오빠라는 말 처음 들어봤어. 야, 너 저 여자 놓치지 마 알았어? 놓치면 내가 뺏어 버릴 거야.

- English script -

Three guys come out safely but Gyun-Woo and the runaway soldier were surrounded by other soldiers. When the runaway soldier takes Gyun-Woo hostage and threatens him, the surrounding  soldiers shoot at them.

The girl: Don't! Wait! Don't shoot! Hey soldier! I mean sir! Your girlfriend changed her mind, right? Did you really love her? Ask yourself. I think you didn't. If you really loved her, then you should let her go. If not, then it wasn’t love. What's wrong with someone you don't love getting married? Stop this, and go back to your unit. A person like you should learn more about love. If you want to know what love is, we need to keep living.
Runaway Soldier: Damn it. She's the nicest girl I've met. (to Gyun-Woo)
                Hey! Don't let her go. Got it? If you do, I'll take her.

Company Popkrn Address 9, Chilseongnam-ro 14-gil, Buk-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea
Corporate Registration Number 717-88-00746 Online Business Number 제2018-대구북구-0853호 CEO Dayeon Park Tel (82)10-3231-1362
Chief Privacy Officer Woncher Jung Chief Privacy Officer E-mail lccthebox@gmail.com
Copyright © 2018 Popkrn. All Rights Reserved.