Menu

HOME    
Tips for visiting Korea

Korean insurance for foreigners

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 댓글 0건 조회 29,293회 작성일 19-10-23 13:34

본문

Foreigner's Medicare Card in Korea

From January 2019, you have to stay in Korea for more than 6 months to become a member of the
Medical insurance is only available for spouses of foreigners and children of minor children in question.
Foreigners with short-term visa in C category or non-visa in B category cannot sign up.

Foreign residents, expatriates, and dual citizenship holders are also eligible to sign up.
From July 2019, foreigners who stay for more than six months became mandatory.
Foreign students have to pay 56,530 won, which is 50 percent.
This is a seven-fold increase from the existing private student insurance premium paid by June 2019.

If foreigners fail to pay their medical insurance or violate their obligations,
You may be disadvantaged in the process of extending or changing your visa in the future.
Insurance that was subscribed to existing private insurance companies is generally not available, and if you leave for more than 30 days, you will automatically lose your license and if you borrow and use another person's health insurance, you will be sentenced to up to three years in prison or 30 million won in fines.

Insurance premium for foreign health insurance is 113,060 won, which is the basic amount of public notice.
The insurance fee for treatment and treatment is 80% of the total cost.
I have to pay automatically on the 25th of every month.

When subscribing to a foreigner – Foreigner registration card, residence card, resident registration copy, income-related documents (re-employment certificate, business certificate, withholding receipt, etc.) are required.

Subscribers with foreigners themselves and their family members – documents related to their residence (such as real estate registers, monthly rent contracts, etc.) and family documents (home family documents, Korean family certificates), and student study documents (such as school certificates)
I need a back, and depending on my nationality, I have to consult the industrial park about the different methods of filing documents.

For withdrawal or temporary suspension,
Expires due to period dust, illegal employment, and various criminal investigations.
In case a foreigner dies or his insurance fee is in arrears for a period of time.
You may be forced out, ordered to leave the country, registered as a work subscriber, or registered as a dependent.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Company Popkrn Address 9, Chilseongnam-ro 14-gil, Buk-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea
Corporate Registration Number 717-88-00746 Online Business Number 제2018-대구북구-0853호 CEO Dayeon Park Tel (82)10-3231-1362
Chief Privacy Officer Woncher Jung Chief Privacy Officer E-mail lccthebox@gmail.com
Copyright © 2018 Popkrn. All Rights Reserved.